Thread: Duke Nukem Forever: 3rd Person Cheat code or Menu option to change the camera view

Duke Nukem Forever: 3rd Person Cheat code or Menu option to change the camera view

I am just hoping for either a cheat code or a menu option to alter the camera view from the normal 1st person to 3rd person similar to in Duke 3D. I for one have all the time favored 3rd person games and would like to perceive this integrated as an additional for us 3rd person gamers! If you would like to observe this in the last game click than please provide your response here. I really wish that many of here like to play this and get response for this too.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever: 3rd Person Cheat code or Menu option to change the camera view

Here I must say something about Duke. Personally, for a Duke game I would detest it. But for single player certain, if that’s your thing, but I don't think that should be permissible for multiplayer, because afterward that presents 3rd person players with an advantage (tangential vision, see around corners and so on.) but yeah as a cheat code, sure I could notice that being well, I for myself don't think it fits duke, but anything floats your boat.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever: 3rd Person Cheat code or Menu option to change the camera view

I liked how third person in Duke Nukem 3D was probable. While I don't utilize it that much, I like how I am capable to act it with the push of a button. Doom 3 and games depends on D3 engine had TPView as well, but I couldn't actually play like that because there wasn't a pointer to know where I am shooting and it was buggy. I think George one time said DNF wouldn't arrive with TPS option, but I wish it does, well implemented and amusing!

FP and TP point of views have conflicting necessities for animation in my opinion. We have seen Duke in 3rd person in one snip from the Jace Hall Show. It illustrated him operating a crane and the animations looked quite stiff. Attempting to live him up for third person would make things seem too tiring for first-person. We as well see third person vehicle control but maybe that conversation should be directed to one of the vehicle threads.

If done right, it seems truly food in first person and in third person. The Chronicles of Riddick games and The Darkness are great instances. If you discover a mirror, you will notice yourself doing a few truly fluid animations; it makes you speculate why they not at all pulled the camera out for any reason. There were animations videos showing a few killing moves for Riddick, and it all looked truly excellent (and better while you could see Riddick, as in first person, occasionally you couldn’t notify what was going on.

Duke Nukem: Time to kill was and at a standstill is the top Duke game and all the time will be until they release one more with a 3rd Person view. Forever is great also, later than you disregard the awful start of the campaign and get used it, the humorous quotes and references in Forever are imperfect but while you do hear them they are quite amusing. Back on track, Duke necessitates to be 3rd Person or even improved have both views; 1st Person and 3rd Person (like Fallout 3).