Thread: Missing 4th person from entrance of vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Missing 4th person from entrance of vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

I really not understand this. It would make sense if that was him. What do you guys think? I try to search this on many sites and even I ask this to many persons who have good knowledge of this. After lots of research I just find little point on this. One guy says: I think you mean Vault 11, and if anything, Vault 11 lasted less time than Vault 22. Judging by the number of skeletons in the sacrificial chamber, that vault didn't make it two decades before the civil war killed all but those involved in the suicide holotape. Here I just need your advice or your suggestion.

Re: Missing 4th person from entrance of vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Vault 22 was the plant vault, hence why the Vault expedition got sick and there are plant zombies in Zion. However, it picked the jumpsuit off of a Vault Dweller/scavenger, and if you read the terminals in HH, you see that Vault 22 had a brief presence in Zion. That being said, it's highly unlikely that Vault 22 had any presence in Zion after 2200, as all of the original Vault Dwellers are dead and their descendents incorporated into the tribes. But the Vault 11 survivor might show up in another DLC.

The vault 11 has been open for about 100 years, so unless that one coward is a ghoul, I don’t expect him/her to show up anywhere. And Rick found the broken pip-boy and V22 suit on a dead scavenger who had been to Zion and returned. The V22 expedition in Zion were there trying to get away from V22 because of the disease B. Mordicana, which all but one had. Randall Clark had used guerilla tactics against them when they killed and ate a group of Mexicans who had found their way to Zion. Out of about 112 of them (I think) he killed all but 34, which fled Zion, calling it cursed.

Vault 11 was a great story. (Spoiler Alert) They had to sacrifice one person every year because they were told they would be eradicated if they weren't. You can laugh at that, but I guess you’re just not good at putting yourself in other people’s shoes and only see the world through your own eyes. How would you feel if you were in the vault? How would that affect you? It wasn't just anybody that was sacrificed, it was the Overseer every year, and someone attained the position of Overseer by being nominated and elected-against their will. This resulted in corrupt politics and eventually a civil war. They massacred all their friends and family for no other reason other than their own selfishness. Vault 11 was a great story.