Thread: Tip for last stand night map in Flashpoint: Red River

Tip for last stand night map in Flashpoint: Red River

If someone is struggling to obtain gold medal for the most outstanding defense map then I would like to tell you all that I tried somewhat today and it functions great. All you have to do is place the game gamma up on ten and you will contain a virtual day map. Thermal scopes are needed but you do not require the night vision goggle that makes the line of vision full screen another time. This actually helps when you have got to go close quarter and also while over run.

Re: Tip for last stand night map in Flashpoint: Red River

I will be great if you can provide some real tips and not the fake one. If you try then I am quite sure that you will be able to get the gold medal with no cheating. And if you do this then you will also have fun in that. By the way game is more ;for fun than getting the medal by cheating. So I will never use any such tip that cheats and goes level up without playing the game because I want to enjoy the game and not just want to finish it.

Hey, I am agree with you that games are for enjoy. But you ca n use these tips if you are struggling on any particular stage of the game and not able to finish it. These tips will help you a lot at that point of time. I think it’s nonsense to play the same stage again and again if you are not able to finish that and have the cheat to cross that stage directly. If someone need it then he or she can use it otherwise it’s your choice that whether you want to stuck to the same level or go to next level.

I obtained my gold on hardcore for Best Defense. Firstly I did felt it a bit hard but it's absolutely achievable devoid of resorting to gamma screwing. As within Contested Front, you can remove a lot of enemies as of having SMAWs. You just ought to know the place to shoot. And don't fear when you find enemies running about within the middle area. Just cautiously and logically take them down. I am typically always close to or directly on peak of the middle building. You can accomplish the whole thing you require to perform from there and it has ample of cover for when you are infested and enemies do not attack the major building so you don't have to be anxious about.

I love the challenge with use of night vision goggles in the mission. On hardcore though it is an accurate attack therefore you are in through people who ensure their targets earlier than firing. Friendly fire is simple on that mission. Help of the RB button to ID friendlies is forever a fine thought if you have some doubt prior to opening fire. And the mission is always bound to be lot simpler if you stick through a harder class that can get numerous hits, similar to the Grenadier through max armour as well as max bleed resistance.