Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

RedRiver.exe is not responding in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Video Games

Old 09-06-2011

RedRiver.exe is not responding in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Right now I am facing some problem with this game. Every time, when I try to play the mission "almost too easy" (day 4) then the redriver.exe stops responding. Normally this happens to the second checkpoint once the compound is clear and some of the times on third checkpoint. This crash happens just before saving the game. It is very frustrating. I am not able to save the game and all the time when I start it, I have to play from beginning. If someone can provide any suggestion then it will be really appreciative. Thank you.

Old 09-06-2011

Re: RedRiver.exe is not responding in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Do you have the Game DVD with you? If yes then you should remove (uninstall) the game from your computer. Now reboot the computer and again install that from the DVD. All the files for the game will be recreated and you may get your game working back again. Before uninstalling the game you should remember to remove the saved files from your computer. This can resolve the issue. Please reply back if that resolves the problem in your case.
Old 09-06-2011

Do you have some security software installed in your computer? I am asking this because it might be coming in the way of RedRiver.exe to respond. So if you want to check that then you will have to disable the security software temporarily and then run the game again. If the problem was due to the security software hen this time you will not get any problem. Once you are clear with the idea that the problem is from where then it will be easier for you to get it resolved.
Old 09-06-2011

This is not only you with this problem. There are many of the other users who are facing the same problem. If you want to get the best solution for this then you should contact the game support for this and ask them the same. They will tell you that what can be the exact problem with that and how can this be solved. I think that this is the best way to prefer if you wish to get the answer for this. I hope you will get the solution soon.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,