Thread: Appalling Sound Quality in Flashpoint: Red River

Appalling Sound Quality in Flashpoint: Red River

According to me the game play is just fine but not very brilliant and it’s not superior than OK. There is one thing that is rasping on me and that is appalling sound quality. Sound of gun in it sounds like the cap guns and voice immediacy is all over the place. So I am just starting this thread to know that what other people think about this. If you want to say anything regarding this then please post that over here. Thank you.

Re: Appalling Sound Quality in Flashpoint: Red River

It made common sense to me. Sound is an enormous feature of shooter's concentration. I have been over how flourishing ArmA II is since the sound of the bullet made while it goes unswervingly above your head: a crack that is similar to a whip being came out. It's the coolest/scariest sound you can listen to in a warzone for the reason that it indicates that the bullets are coming directly towards at your direction. And therefore very less game are having that.

I am also agree with the above post that sound is the section of the immersive experience. The game is good in term of the visuals but as we all know that a good quality game should have two major things and that is sight and sound. And if we talk about this game then I can say that sound is surly lacking here. It’s my opinion about this and let’s see what the other people think about this in upcoming posts. Thank you.

I am playing BFBC2 most of the times and I can say that the weapons sounds good. But BFBC2 is having more enhanced sound as well as distance immediacy. But I am not posting this to say that BFBC2 is better, even though from my opinion it is. I am simply pointing out that the sound superiority within Flashpoint: Red River is having less quality as compared to the other available games. If they need to increase the popularity of the game then they should make the sound quality better.

I need it to sound similar to BFBC2, since BFBC2 has immense sound superiority. If it can sound similar to AC/DC, that would be even enhanced. I have given the cash for this game and I anticipate elevated class. I authentically consider that the sound superiority, particularly voice acting through NPC’s was a region that they did not place as much time as well as effort into as other region of the game. The graphics are incredible, the sun effect is superior. I just believe the sound is so inexpensively completed.