Thread: GFWL update doesn't work in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

GFWL update doesn't work in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I am facing some problem with the Games for Windows Live. I am having the Xbox 360 which is working great with Live. The marketplace client functions and the router's port forwarding is setup properly. I just can't acquire game online. It identifies my Live account and tells downloading profile. After that I obtain the message that says you require to update dialog box. When I ,clicked on that then I get this:

Can't download the update. Make sure you are connected to the internet. If the problem persists, go to www gamesforwindowslive / support.
    0X80072751

Re: GFWL update doesn't work in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

If you are getting this problem then you can simply uninstall the Windows Live and delete the folder. Once you are done with that then you will have to install that lover again. See if you get that again or not. If you are getting the same error again then you can uninstall the game from the computer and install it again. It can also resolve the problem for you. So try these two things and see any of this helps you or not.

You can run the windows in selective startup and see if anything get loaded or you are getting the same error message. Other than this, you can add GFWL as well as Red River toward firewall exceptions, after that disable security software with Windows firewall. If that doesn’t help then uninstall firewall totally and Re-installed security software and add GFWL with Red River toward firewall exceptions. These are some of the solution that I can recommend you for now.

There might be some problem with the router settings. You can reset the router settings to its default value and after that setup port forwarding another time. Take out the Xbox rules and then just run the PC rules. If ‘you are getting the same thing again then you can try to connect some 3G phone with USB in modem mode and see if you are getting the same error. Please reply if you manage to resolve that or not.

I would like to play the game as it looks enormous and I loved Dragon Rising lying on my 360. Thought I would obtain Red River on computer to take benefit of the new graphics. This is a enormous mistake. The game is ineffective to me for the reason that devoid of GFWL sign in I am not able to even save in single player and this is a huge fail Codemasters. It looks like it is the game update which is creating the issue for it to run properly.

My advice is that GFWL call Microsoft technical hold up number for your region, if you are lucky then get your problem solved, after making the contest due diligence and reverse charges the credit card or PayPal payment , but as tens to hundreds of thosands have. Unless and in anticipation that Microsoft and publishers that use fiscal GFWL feel pain for the product failure or service they are offering, there is method that is extra bureaucracy in the method of seeing the forest for the trees to nothing to do.