Thread: Voice Chat not working in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Voice Chat not working in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I am having problem with the voice chat in the game. I am playing the game with two of my friends. My problem is that I am not able to get the voice chat in that. I tried all the settings in that but it was not working. Please tell me that how can I get it resolved. I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please reply as early as possible. Thank you.

Re: Voice Chat not working in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Some of the sound files for the game might be corrupted or missing from your computer and so you are getting this problem. If that is the case then there is only one thing that you can do and that is uninstalling the game completely from your computer and then installing it again. This will build all the new files for the game along with the files which were missing earlier. There are more chances that the issue will be resolved after this. Reply back with the result of this so that other users can also take the benefit of this.

Corrupted sound driver may be one of the possible reasons for this problem. If you think that this is true in your case then you can just search for the latest driver available on internet and install that in your computer. Manky of the issues like this is resolved by updating or reinstalling the driver and so I wish that it will be the same in your case as well. This is the first thing that you need to do before going for anything else.

As for the situation I want to do some precise questions that would be useful to find the root cause of the problem. Well let me know what operating system is installed on your computer? Have you updated the driver for the soundcard on the computer of yours? Is there problem with the game or is there a problem with the entire application and reproduction of music? Answer the questions above as soon as possible. Thank you very much in advance.

I want to check if the sound card installed in the system is doing well or not, it may be the only one that is causing the problems. I'm sure if the problem is associated with the sound card then only if you want to see the replacement of the sound card and any appropriate helps ensure that once the sound card changes need to be installed appropriate drivers on the same

I'm more in agreement with the previous post that has to do with the sound card if not in the system that I mean that if you have a sound card installed on your system, then you have to just remove and reinstall a and then see if they can get the right sound to it. I hope that after changing the sound card that will definitely get the right sound output because the thing here is that it alone can cause the problem and if you are so far no problems.