Thread: G35 Headset don’t play sound in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

G35 Headset don’t play sound in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I have the Headset G35 and facing some problem with that. Actually whenever I try to use that while playing the games then I found that it does not give sound. I can play just the Windows Live popups. I I make use of any other source of sound then it runs without any problem. If I use the same headset with other games then it runs without any problem then why it is showing issue with RR. Please help me friends.

Re: G35 Headset don’t play sound in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Driver may be the reason behind the issue that you are facing. If you want nto verify that then you will have to uninstall the driver from the system and then allow the Windows to install the generic drivers in it. Once you are done with that then restart your computer and then you will get the problem resolved. This is the most common reason that happens in the cases like this. I hope you will be out of the trouble soon.

First of all make sure that you contain the newest updates to the sound device. If you are having a surround sound system then attempt to set the device to make use of only stereo output instead. This choice supposed to be accessible as of the devices control panel settings. If you are not able to get the stereo option, you might require uninstalling drivers intended for the sound device and allow Windows install the generic drivers. This must enable you to choose stereo sound and must determine your problem.

This is very funny that that a game is released devoid of testing correct gaming hardware intended for it. I mailed to customer service too and I am in no doubt that Codemasters won't do anything regarding this unless adequate people cry regarding this, which is depressing. They took 2 patches prior than it was solved for Crysis, up till then they give the similar reply to their customers also it is very sad for the game developer.

It's the similar difficulty for me, I am very angry with this game that does not even work on the PC and developers do not solve the problem going crazy. I've only had the game 10 hours and now I'm going back to the store tomorrow and get back. How can developers sell this piece and you do not even fix it, I will not install some older drivers and regular on my computer all that other games have tried to work very well. As another member has written not make games for PC because you cannot get it to work. I am never going to buy a new Codemasters game.

I would like to tell you that there is no sound in the game engine as the Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Headphones (USB) is set as the default audio device in Windows 7 x64. All additional software functions G35 headphones windows put as the default audio device and up to date with the sound drivers. The intro movie scenes and cut out all sound in the headphones have G35, but when the game really begins when I'm moving no sound.