Thread: Games for Windows LIVE not working for Flashpoint: Red River

Games for Windows LIVE not working for Flashpoint: Red River

I am not able to get the game on RR and this is for the reason that my GFWL is not signed it but when I looked into it then it says that it is signed. I am able to save the game that you cannot perform unless you are online. Is there someone else who is experiencing the same? If yes then please share that with me. It might be helpful to me to solve this problem. Thank you so much in advance for reading and writing to this post.

re: Games for Windows LIVE not working for Flashpoint: Red River

GFWL with otherwise without the integration problems remain in the steam on a scale that would be laughable if it were not for the ridiculous are the primitive port mapping, registration problems, access the profile and issues of corruption, with a net result connection issues that some players simply irreconcilable GFWL play online games and cancellation of credit cards to pay for games such as Black Light Tango Down and most recently, Section 8 bias show how bad the situation is. Even the business decision maker more modestly competent, responsible, knows that even 3% of turnover should not be tolerated.

I am also experiencing the same problem and I am just dying to play this game. I know that there is proper internjet connection to my computer and so improper internet connection cannot be the issue in my case. I have performed the port forwarding tcp and udp intended for GFWL. I have confirmed through PFPortChecker and I can attach to the standalone client for GFWL but not the Red River within game client. Can anyone help us?

It is unsatisfactory but barely surprising, I was with the expectation that GFWL not be a part or requirement of the North America / United States steam release Operation Flashpoint Red River, because if so, will be a deal breaker preventing lot from ever purchasing the game. If you buy GFWL game openly from Microsoft Games For Windows Marketplace, no appeal (North America), if your game does not function, even if Microsoft recognizes that it can find the topics that should prevent the game from working or fix, and cannot do anything for you except an offer unofficial apology for the lost time and expense that will never touch.

Games for Windows Live are issues as a developer can rapidly could reconcile enduringly if the Microsoft OS GFWL and Dev teams talked to each other and there was literally layers of fifteen companies and management contracts between a client management GFWL and the company where decisions are made Microsoft's administration has turn into a Kafkaesque nightmare.

Re: Games for Windows LIVE not working for Flashpoint: Red River

RR is not able to save the profile data otherwise progress of the game here, and GFWL seems to be the culprit. I have the game from Steam. This is third time that the addition GFWL causes serious issues for me. I guess I'm glad I'm not alone, but it is little consolation when I just spent 40 euros and a whole night trying to solve the problem.