Thread: Can’t join any game in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Can’t join any game in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I really need to play some Co-op on Red River but I cannot do that. Reason is that I cannot join any game. This is very strange for me as I never faced such problem earlier. Now I am wondering that if this is only me who is facing this problem or there are other users as well with the same issue. If you know that how this issue can can be resolved then please let me know that. I am waiting for the replies, please reply as early as possible. Thank you in advance.

Re: Can’t join any game in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

It would also be nice if the list actually lobby told how far in the mission, the game was, is, in 25 minutes, or something. I do not like playing a game on the right near the end. This was actually another issue that I forgot ... you can actually play the entire campaign and get all the achievements only by joining all the right mission at the end and really do not play until the end. I like the idea of dropping in and out of games, but perhaps they must do so only get the achievement once they have served a full mission from start to finish.

When I finally join a game, then I have not encountered any delays or off yet. Let's hope so here some news about an update soon and get sorted. I'm at 360 and apart from some aspects of the game that I disagree with that I had absolutely no problem with connectivity. In fact, I was thinking last night about it that managing to make the game without problems from the point of view of connectivity in comparison with rising dragon. It could be something to do with the recent downtime psn?

As the difficulty is not affecting each person, and comes soon subsequent to the restoration of PSN service, can be a many factors concerned unluckily. As the customer service department has been notifying people, the first thing we recommend you do is make sure that the next port will be forwarded to the connection and the host of the game the same way: 9106 (UDP). If you still receive this problem, please can you tell us if you are using manifold PS3 behind the same gateway. This could be the case if you are in college, in an apartment with internet connection, or a share house.

I think he should have never been tested previous to release. The problem was a problem before PSN stop her on again just shows the magnitude of the problem. Why should we try to use different settings in our modems when all other games work fine? People should stop trying to blame the ISP when it is clearly a failure on the server. Get the full price to test their servers before the world release a beta version is a disgrace.

I also just cannot join. I have attempted with the port forwarding. I've tried and tried UPnP DMZ. Neither has any effect. I can join in relation to 1 game each 30 to try. I can expend 40 minutes trying to acquire into a game. I was loving the game until all this. I am within the UK on Virgin Media and I have no issue with some other game. There is a PS3 at home. I can not join the campaign or other games.