Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Crash after first cutscene

Red Faction Armageddon Crash after first cutscene

I have downloaded and install Red Faction Armageddon from the Steam on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that the game seems to be running fine till the first cutscene. After that the game seems to be crashing. There is no sound and screen turns to black. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is occurring on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me and also possible solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Crash after first cutscene

In order to troubleshoot the problem of yours I am suggesting following question which you can answer to fix the matter of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated all the drivers on the computer of yours? Let me know the answers of the questions as early as possible so that I can help you out.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I let you know that you should installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. Once you have downloaded the same you should reboot the computer of yours. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the game which you have mentioned over here you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. Well you should simply visit the official website and you should download the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. after installing the same you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to meet the requirement of yours.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire the game from the computer of yours and then you should reboot the computer of yours and then you should make an attempt to install the game on the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I have seen number of games in which the bug issue is seems to be happening due to bug issue. Well it is impossible to fix the bug on the forum. You should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. You should provide the information which is associated with computer configuration and problem which you are getting while playing. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.