Thread: Red Faction Armageddon crash, corrupted auto save

Red Faction Armageddon crash, corrupted auto save

I have installed Red Faction Armageddon on the computer of mine. I have played the game on the computer mine. After playing the game for around 80 minutes I have lose all the progress of mine and I need to start the playing from the scratch. Let me know why this particular issue is occurring? Let me know if you are having the similar problem like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon crash, corrupted auto save

Well I wanted to following details which would be helpful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware specification of the computer of yours? is there any changes on the computer which might be causing the issue? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can tell you about the steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.

In this particular situation you need to go for save game directory and then you have to go for the save game files which would be around of the size of 0K to 1K. you should simply delete those file from the computer of yours permanently. Well I let you know that this particular issue would be only work if there is bug issue in the save file of the game. So try the same and let me know about the result on this particular matter.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting couple of thing which might be the root cause of the problem. Well according to me there could be timing issue with games for the Windows Live mail. To fix this particular issue you need to update the Windows Live mail. You can get the latest update for the windows Live mail from the official website. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the issue after installing the latest update of the Windows Live Mail.

Well I am suggesting that you should create a new folder on computer and you have to move all the old save games keeping the recent one a side. Now you have to see that the you are able to run the game from the save or not. If still the issue is persisting then you need to leave the save games from the folder empty and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. If issue is persisting then I am sure that there is an issue is happening due to bug issue.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should save the games of yours from the menu based option which you are getting often on the screen. So it would be better option to save the game of yours. well it would be great solution until unless this particular issue is being fixed by the developer of the game. I am hoping that option which you have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to bug issue. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. you should provide the information regarding the computer configuirtion of yours and issue which you are getting. I am hoping that the developer of the game would help you out to fix the matter of yours.