Thread: Cannot start Red Faction Armageddon

Cannot start Red Faction Armageddon

Well I have installed Red Faction Armageddon on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that I am unable to start the game on the computer of mine. I am unable to figure out why I am unable to launch the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot start Red Faction Armageddon

There could be multiple reason which might be the root cause of the problem. So tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware specification of the computer of yours? Do you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours? Do you have installed latest version of the DirectX on the computer? answer the above question as early as possible.

Well I am highly doubting that the issue which you are getting is happening due to graphic card drivers issue. In order to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers you need to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers on the computer and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the drivers you should reboot the computer of yours.

I have seen number of cases where the video games are having problem with the DirectX. So I think in order to make the thing working you have to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. you should donwlaod and install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer and after installing you should reboot the computer of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue has been occurred during the installation of the game. so I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer. First of all you should uninstall the game as well as remove all the files which are associated with the game and then you should restart the computer and then you should make an attempt to installing this particular game on the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

It is well known that video games are having the bug issue. So I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. Well you should mentioned the information regarding the computer configuration of yours and the problem which you are getting while playing this particular game. the developer team would fix the bug and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.