Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Sound Issues

Red Faction Armageddon Sound Issues

I am having an issue with this particular game and I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Red Faction Armageddon on the computer of mine. I loved the look and feel of this particular game. however I am having an issue with the sound of this particular game. the sound of the game seems to be whispering. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to meet the requirement of mine.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Sound Issues

Can you answer the below mentioned question? Which OS do you have installed on the computer of yours? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should launch the game into 2.1 mode.
    • Alt tab out
    • Now you have to switch to the 5.1 mode
    • Alt tab back in

So try the above mentioned thing I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Well I am sure that the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening because of the Sound card drivers. I recommend that you should visit the official website of the sound card manufacturer look for the latest version of the sound card drivers. You should download and install the latets version of the sound card drivers on the computer. after installing the same you should reboot the computer of yours. so try the same I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I think there could be an issue with the corruption of the game of the files. Well in order to resolve the issue you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. Well you need to uninstall the game from the computer of yours as well as all the files which are associated with the game. after uninstalling the game you should reboot the computer of yours and then you try to installing the game on the computer of yours.

I am suspecting that the problem which you are getting is happening due to bug issue. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer would work around on the situation and simply fix the bug from the game code. Once the developer have fixed the bug they will simply release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.