Thread: Subtitles in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Subtitles in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

hii , friends , I have been a newbie to the world of gaming and I still don ‘t know many concepts of gaming .so here is what I need to ask can somebody please give me various information on whether or hardcore mode alternative in the game has the capability to immobilize the text box? The difficulty is that through the voices set to 0 and the subtitles on it does not have any subtitles for instructions given so if I unite someone else's game and they don't have a microphone I have no idea what they are telling me to do.

Re: Subtitles in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

It may not appear like a great deal, but I in fact, really unloved not having something on my screen apart from for a box that tells me accurately what my teammates whispered. I've heard when you said. Possibly have it on only when you choose the alternative for subtitles? I will not act as if i know the growth of the game, but it appears like something that can be easily influence to be on or off. Conceivably the subtitles only indicate the players state foe me

I in no way implicit that want the player s want in the game as a part of the subtitles, the players screaming and yelling all the instructions that also emerge that you have to do. As soon as I turned the subtitles off that's all I actually required. The PC is forever or may be in the console box? I can wish to hand signal that make it so that we can control in stillness.

You by no means be acquainted with what might in fact turn around and say that in the RR. Hand signals would be grand, but it will not take place. Will the "do it right, or not at all" attitude and signal with his right hand, the AI ought to be able to make certain you see their hand signals, which is difficult as shrubs and bushes / fences and into the restricted way. I would be very well finished, really have to take note made by your teammates in the heat of skirmish enemy etc visiting places .

I think I have a solution for you, because I desire for something that has the alternative to be turned off, that in no way means that you have to use it. The games RR's font will have exceptional voices and looks, I do not have a text box that tells me all the arrange battle and said it until a minute after he did. I actually have to listen to orders’ I have know people who place the sound off you can put the subtitles; natives who want to modernize on the status screen HUD should be able to turn them on. Hardcore modes turns off all the help, (but , I don ‘t think that helps us in any way? )

Hi mate, I consider I certainly engage in exercise a few rounds of previous stand with you straight away the additional day. My ps3 first name is pailwan1990. Anyhow I am regretful to detract from the beginning the point of your position but I concur. I enclose idea on additional than one instance the opponent was moving back only to be explosion in the rear. I hope that helps you out. Post back if you need any other help.

I always through that the option for sub-titles was never useful while playing the game ,but you guys proved me wrong , I mean you guys just changed my belief and thinking about the use of sub titles in this game. I also Found the replies given by the above users very helpful , and I am truly appreciate the help that you gave me .