Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Serious CD Key Problem

Red Faction Armageddon Serious CD Key Problem

The cd key of the game is not working at all so that’s what I am saying here that’s the reason why the game is not working for me so what can I do in this situation can you all please tell me what should I do in such situation where you have brought the game and now you realize that the cd key of the game is not working at all, so that’s what the problem is here can you please suggest me something on the issue I am waiting for some suggestions from your side.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Serious CD Key Problem

Just mail the cd key that you are using for the developers or the in the official games website to have a check about the same well some problems related to the cd key of the game has been recently noticed and hence it is better to check for the cd key they might replace the cd key and will email you with the new one believe me your not the only one who is having the problem and hence better to check it out from the developers only about the issue they will solve out the problem for you.

I just got this game from the direct2drive and I got the 15 characters in it well in the game you are advised to enter the 25 characters well I just did enter the 15 characters that were given there and hence the game got activated so if you are one of the user who is getting 15 characters as a cd key and complaining that this is not the perfect cd key then do not worry about the same and continue entering the cd key that will solve out the solution for you so that’s my opinion here. s

Ya surely I will pm the developers about the issue hoping that I will get the necessary solution for the problem so I am hoping that they will solve out the issue. Lets see if I can get some response from them hoping for a positive outcome from them very keen on getting the cd key and get started with the game so I am praying for the speedy recovery of the game so that’s my opinion on the topic here anyways I will revert back to you all if I get some appropriate solutions.