Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Crashes Upon Start

Red Faction Armageddon Crashes Upon Start

Well this is the problem that I am facing right now well whenever I am starting up with the game then let me tell you that the screen turns black and after that sometime the desktop appears after a short interval and hence that’s the problem here well I am not able to play the game at all well I just got the game yesterday and I was very much excited to play this game but I don’t know due to some poor circumstances I was not at all able to play the game can you suggest me some ideas that I should try so that I can play the game comfortably.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Crashes Upon Start

Sounds to me as a hardware problem i would better suggest you tocheck the configuration of the system that will be of good help for you so that’s what I am saying here and hence I think that’s the necessary suggestion for you so do have a look at it ok try upgrading your system with some latest configurations and also check out the system requirements that are required for the game that guid e will also be a lot of help for you so better check that and get back to me if you have made some changes there.

Well definitely it is a graphic card problem so better try and upgrade your graphic card as soon as possible, radeon hd 5870 is the best option that is available I nthe market and hence I would advice you to opt for that only so go ahead and have your system upgraded with the option that I have specified that will be of good help for you so go ahead with the suggestion that I ahev specified and alsi f you want the lost of graphic cards that are compatible I would suggest you to visit the official website of the game page that will be of good help for you.

I think so you need to adjust the screen resolution fo your monitor better adjust your screen resolution of the monitor and keep it to the maximum level 1280*680 is the best option I guess so better look out for that and I think probably that would be the only reason why your game is not working at all, so better try the suggestion that I have given here and revert back to me if the suggestion has helped you or not so that’s the suggestion for you do work on it and I hope it was beneficial for you.

OK thanks for all the three quick suggestions that you have given me on this problem well definitely sounds to me as giving a try for the solution so I will better go ahead with the suggestions that you have given and revert back to you all as soon as possible so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. I appreciate whatever you ahve written here and will look at the suggestions that you have given here thanks for the support.