Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Achievements

Red Faction Armageddon Achievements

The questions sounds simple for you all isn’t it guys well just want to know what are the achievements of this game just want to know if this game does have any achievement I am asking this because the game does comes under the title steamworks and hence I think that game should have some achievements but I am not sure how many it has hence I am asking you all how much does it have can you all please tell me if you have any idea then do suggest some interesting quotes here I am waiting for the replies from your side.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Achievements

You would be happy to hear that this game does have 60 achievements and hence that is something great information that I have got to hear till now so that’s what I am saying here also one more thing that I would like to say is that with the existing achievements some more additional achievements are coming up for the upcoming dlc and hence that’s what I am saying here, hope I have answered out all the important question of yours that you were looking for so that’s it from my side in case if you have any other doubt then please do let me know about it. I will be happy to answer you out.

How come I could not find anything there can you please tell me since I was looking out for that in the steams stores and what I could find was Single Player, Co-op, Steam Cloud, Steam Leader board, Valve Anti-cheat enabled, controller enabled but there was nothing else mentioned about the achievements so that’s why even I have doubt over the issue and hence can you please tell me what is the exact scene here since I am on the lookout for the solutions so please do reply ok.

I would advise you to now check the games stores you will get it from there only so that’s what I am saying here you will get all the necessary details from there only so that’s the place you need to check out so go ahead and give a try that will be worth doing it also check out the official website of the game for more such information and hence you will acquire the necessary information from there itself, so I hope that was enough for you.

Ok thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here appreciate your efforts that you have taken to solve the issue for me so that’s what I wanted to say here. I was really not aware of the achievements however i did get a note of all the achievements in the store page of the game only so thanks for mentioning about that the information was displayed only after the release of the game so thanks for telling that.