Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River not working with Logitech G930

Operation Flashpoint: Red River not working with Logitech G930

Hey friends, I just brought a new headphone from Logitech that was specially designed for gaming , it has a 7.1 Dolby surround sound I also read a proverb somewhere where it said that PC gaming is dying you ought to consider adapting these really sweet looking headphones intended for the console market. And hence I order it, I just received then and I am shocked to see that they are not working on the operation flash –point which is my favorite game. I then tested it on other games and it worked excellent with them is that so that the head-phones don‘t support my gaming console.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River not working with Logitech G930

I suggest you that you should not make such a quick decision , I suggest you to follow the following steps Please be definite that your G930 is set as the defaulting audio and recording appliance inside Windows. If it's correctly configured, please ensure your settings inside Steam. There is a choice within Steam that allows you to investigation your microphone to see if it's working. If still the question persists, please attempt recording a sound in Windows Sound Recorder.

I find this headset irresistible but the microphone broadcast not anything in any steam game or rather saying that the games that are built using the steam game engine. And I think there is no fix for it and the only fix that could I haven't been capable to discover it and am aggravated after fiddling with this for so long. I hope that this would help you cope up with the deep sorrow that you are using.

I just want to say that, if I set my transmit volume to 0 (off course in a steam game) while in voice and a steam game then my vent broadcast volume performs the same. They do not work with any consoles. It requires the software for the PC. Could that fix my problem? Or should I replace that with a new one. Please help guys ,I still have not got any clue for this .

Hello mate, I had a similar problem with Logitech G930 microphone worked brilliant everywhere, but the movement I switch to steam games. It stops working. SO I searched for this high and low on the internet and found out that a fix for it by going manage audio devices in windows and disabling all other recording devices. still although I have my G930 selected as the default recording device it did not work in steam until It was the only enabled recording device.Hope this helps!

Actually I did the same thing and did get them working on my Xbox. All you need is a computer, separate sound card. You don‘t need all these things of you are on windows 7. It’s even easier on windows 7. ON Xbox all you have to do is direct the Xbox output to the line in on your computer You can use the digital output or the red and white RCA cables and that’s it

Thanks for your replies, I did not wished such a great replies in such a short period of time span ,but I must that all your replies helped me to get a step further in fixing the problem There is an additional thing that you can also test that head-phones by playing sounds and music on your computer so that everyone in the game can hear you. And to my sense it worked out. Well thank you all of you.