Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Random crashes to desktop

Red Faction Armageddon Random crashes to desktop

I am big fond of the video gaming. Well I have installed recently released game Red Faction Armageddon on the computer of mine. I have played this particular game for couple of minutes and I have noticed that it seems to be crashing randomly. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Also let me know if you are having any specific solution to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Random crashes to desktop

According me there could be multiple reason which might be the root cause of the problem. Well let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware specification of the computer of yours? Do you have got any issue while installing this particular game? Let me know if you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? finally tell me whether you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I have noticed number of cases where the game is seems to be crashing due to out of dated graphic card drivers. Well to fix the matter the solution really simple you need to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and you have to look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers. You should download the same and install the same on the computer of yours. After installing the drivers you will be able to fix the matter of yours.

Let me know which version of the DirectX do you have installed on the computer? I am suspecting that the problem which you are getting is happening due to out of dated DirectX. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website and download the latest version of the DirectX on the system of yours. Once you have downloaded you should install the same on the computer of yours. after installing the DirectX you should reboot the computer of yours.

Looking at the situation which you provided I am suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to corruption of the any of the game files. In order to resolve the matter you need to reinstall the game on the computer. You should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then you should install the game on the computer of yours and then you should try to play the game and see whether you are having the issue.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue is associated with this particular game. To fix the bug issue we need to contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to them. In bug report you have to include the information which is regarding the computer specification of yours as well as the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours. Once you have done you need to wait for the response from the developer end. I am hoping that they would help you out to fix the issue.