Thread: Red Faction Armageddon DX 10/11 Problems

Red Faction Armageddon DX 10/11 Problems

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Red Faction: Armageddon on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that game seems to be minimize when it is launched into DX 10 or DX 11 mode. However I have noticed that the game seems to fine into the DirectX 9 mode. Let me know if you are having any specific solution on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Red Faction Armageddon DX 10/11 Problems

Well in order to figure out the root cause of the problem I want to know following details which would be useful to fix the matter of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated the graphic card drivers on the computer? so answer the above mentioned questions so that I can tell you about the steps which you can fix the matter of yours.

I let you know something which would be useful to improve the knowledge of yours on this particular situation. Well DX10 as well as DX11 is seems to be buggy and I have noticed that the computer of mine is seems to be crashing. However DX9 is seems to be stable and it tends to load faster. So I recommend that people should play the game into the DX 9 mode rather than playing the same on the DX 10 or DX 11 mode.

Well according to me this particular game is having better look and feel. the total amount of the light source seems to be bigger. Texture of the game is seems to be better and shadows are better. However this particular game is did not seems to be open world. I think there should be something like releasing of the patch from the developer of the game so that all the gamers can play this particular game into DirectX 10/11 mode without having the issue.

The problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the DirectX which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website and download the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours and install the same on the computer of yours. Well once you have downloaded the same you should simply installed the DirectX on the computer. after finishing with installation you should restart the computer of yours.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could corruption of the game file which might be the root cause of the problem. Well I recommend that you should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then you should reboot the computer and then you should install the game on the system of yours. after installing the game you should try to play and see whether you are getting the issue which you have mentioned over here.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon DX 10/11 Problems

I think there could be bug issue which might be causing the problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. One thing you should not forget that you should provide the information the problem which you are facing as well as specification of the computer of yours. The developer would work around on the situation and releasing the patch after fixing the bug.