Thread: How to build bridge over river in CityVille

How to build bridge over river in CityVille

Well playing this game on Facebook and I should say that it is really addictive at the moment. Now I have reached a level in this game here and I just want to know how I can have a bridge build over the river. I have paid the amount for the EXPANSION and it was I guess somewhat around 20K. Now I want to know what can be done here so that I can have the bridge added so that I can expand the area of the city. In addition to this I would also like to know about the BEACH as well. Is it like that I will keep buying the expansion and will place the same in the direction of the board and I will reach the beach. Please let me know about the same. I am of the opinion that having a city near the beach will only enhance the scenario of the city.

Re: How to build bridge over river in CityVille

First I do not think that you will be able to build the bridge on your own. I think that you will be required to have some sort of the quest completed so that it can get unlocked. In the list yet I have not seen this item locked but hope that there must have been something that can really help you with the expansion here. Regarding the beach I do not think that the idea that you have mentioned will really work. IN the full screen mode when you play the game and scroll the things I have not seen any sign of the beach and hence it will be better if you can just use the expansion that you are purchasing to deal with the constructions and earn coins from them. I am sure that after completing some goals you will get the beach.

No, it seems that you have not seen the board in the proper manner and hence you are complaining about the same. The board for the Beach says that it is going to come soon and hence it is; I guess under the development here. Once Zynga will complete with the development then I am sure that you will have the notification from them and then you can have the beach for your city so that you can have the looks of the city enhanced. Wait for them to come with the notification.

You must have understood the things by all yourself. When you pay visit to Sam’s city then you might have seen that there is no such thing called as bridge or the Beach. If it would have been there then you might have seen the same in Sam’s city there. If you are at the initial level say below Level 20 then you should try to make the things in the same manner as that you can see in Sam’s city there. To be sure as the sign board says that the beach is going to come soon then I am of the opinion that all this things are under the development.

I am new to the game and I just heard the word that there is something called as city expansion going on here so just wanted to know how can I expand the city so that I can make use of the Shipping Companies here. Can anyone please help me in doing the things? I think that if I will be making the things in the shipping area then there are chances that I might earn more coins and the XP. So I want to give the start from here. Hope to get the reply soon in this matter. Any help with this will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Well I really think that you can earn more coins from the Shipping Companies but if you have just started the play or if you are at the lower levels then I do not think that you will be able to have something from there. If you want to know to more about the expansion then you can see for the same on the forums. Regarding the Bridge and the Beach as all others have mentioned above it is under the development and ion addition to this there have been words on the web that they are going to come up with some more improvements. Hope to see all the things coming soon.

Many have been asking about the bridge to the beach area expansion. I am at level 78 with over 34,000 population, and still no bridge goals yet. However, if you go to free gifts, you will see 3 specific gifts that you can send to neighbors- a truss, and I-beam, and a welding torch. These are new within the last day or two so I am assuming you will be needing these to build the bridge. So my neighbors and I have started sending these to each other. Usually if you send a free gift, you get one back in return from the person you sent one to, so be good to your neighbors when they send you gifts and send one back as a thank-you. If you noticed, there are now some signs up on the beach area so it may not be too much longer until we get to start expanding. I have added expansions all along the coast line up the river and 4 of these do overlap onto the land on the other side of the river. However, I still cannot add any expansion onto these yet but I am at least ready when the time comes. Good luck to all!