Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River ‘Is this the reason for the connection issue?’

Operation Flashpoint: Red River ‘Is this the reason for the connection issue?’

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to discuss over here. I have installed Operation Flashpoint: Red River on the computer of mine. Well whenever I loading the game and it prompts that I have setup FTE mission when I am at the main screen. I am not aware of setting up the mission on the game of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River ‘Is this the reason for the connection issue?’

Looking at the thing which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting the following thing which would be useful to you. In order to setup the specific mission you have to choose the mission which would help you to get the screen which will display the Start Mission Button. Here you will be able to change the lobby type from the default to the Public. Also you will be able to change the between the Internet and LAN on that particular page.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River ‘Is this the reason for the connection issue?’

Well I wanted to make aware of something which would be useful to you to get the requirement of yours. A lobby would be always setup if you have started the game logged in through PSN. The Lobby seems to private so no random people would be join the game. if you have not selected any mission then you will open the public lobby in the game. I think it could be FTE which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. I have get the requirement of mine after looking on the thing which you have mentioned over here. Now I ma not having the issue which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. So I wanted to say thanks to all the users of this particular forum to help me out to fix the matter of mine.