Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Steamworks or not?

Red Faction Armageddon Steamworks or not?

Well i need to know is this game using the steamworks? I just need to know does steam have some additional features in the game i have checked several websites in the internet and nothing there has been specified about the steam version of the game so what do you all think is there such a feature present in the game or is it just a fiasco? Well the games such as hunted also had to go through the same fiasco and i am expecting that the same thing does not gets repeated with this game as well so c'mon guys tell me yours opinion on this topic so please do reply I am waiting ok.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Steamworks or not?

Yes it is definitely a product of the steamworks and hence I have personally checked it in the website I would advise you to have a thorough check in the internet regarding the same subject you will get the necessary information from there itself so that’s what I am saying here and I have personally checked in the official website of the red faction there it has been clearly mentioned there and hence I would advise you to have a check there itself that will do the trick for you.

Yes my friend it is a steamworks game and hence for that reason I brought this game in D2D for $37.50 and I am enjoying playing the game the same condition goes for you as well so you can download in the D2D as well the space is around 7.42 GB you can easily get it from there so go ahead that’s my advise for you so that’s what I am saying better go ahead with what you were thinking for the steamworks and I hope I have answered out all the necessary6 answer for your question.

Ok thanks for the valuable information that you have given I was definitely not knowing about that so thanks you made me realize about that I will also be checking out for the download in D2D I hope they will not have nay issues with the product code they will be giving to me as early as possible I hope and If that is the news then I cant wait to get started with the game as such I am a big fan of this game so just waiting for the game to get downloaded and get started with it lets see how well does it performs I am hoping positive for it.