Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River is broken at the time of launch

Operation Flashpoint: Red River is broken at the time of launch

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Operation Flashpoint: Red River on the Xbox 360 of mine. I have noticed that the game is seems to be broken at the time of launching. Let me know why I am getting above mentioned issue while playing the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River is broken at the time of launch

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply clear the cache of the Xbox 360.
    • Well you have to go for the My Xbox and you have to select the System Settings and go for Memory.
    • Now select the Storage Device and you have to press Y from the controller.
    • Now choose the Clear System Cache and press Yes when it is promp
    ted.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I have managed to fix the matter of mine. I have tried to deleted the game save on the computer of mine. after doing the same I have begun the game from the scratch. So try the thing which I have mentioned above and I am hoping that it would be helpful to fix the matter of yours. So try the same and let me know about the result.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to corruption of the game file. Well I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours. Once you have reinstall the game on the console of yours you should make an attempt to play the game on the system of yours. Let me know whether the solution which I have mentioned was helpful to you or not.

It is well known that the video games are having a bug issue. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to the developer of the game. You should provide the information regarding the device which you are using and the problem which you are getting while playing the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would fix the bug and release the patch as early as possible.