Thread: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Error "the ordinal 5372 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dii."

Operation Flashpoint: Red River Error "the ordinal 5372 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dii."

Well I have installed Operation Flashpoint: Red River on the computer by using the install CD. Whenever I am trying to play the game on the computer of mine it results into the error message. The error message can be stated as ‘the ordinal 5372 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dii.’ Let me know why I am having an issue while playing this particular game. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Error "the ordinal 5372 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dii."

I want to answers of the below mentioned question as early as possible so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? have you ever played the above mentioned game on the computer? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible. So that we can troubleshoot the problem of yours.

re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Error "the ordinal 5372 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dii."

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the Windows Live. I recommend that you should update the Windows Live. You can get the same from the official website. you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. After installing the Windows Live you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I am not sure but you might need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see the thing is working or not. You should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours. After doing the same you should reboot the computer and then you should make an attempt to installing the game. Once again you need to reboot the computer of yours. After installing the game you should try to play the game I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

The problem which you are facing might be happening because of the outdated drivers. So I recommend that you should install the latest version of the graphic card drivers. Well you have to see that you should simply visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and download the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. After installing the drivers you should restart the computer of yours.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and simply file the bug report to them. You should provide the information which is associated with the computer of yours and the error message which you are getting on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the developer would work around on the situation and release the patch as soon as they have fixed the bug from the code of the game.