Thread: Why human looks like vampires in Elder scrolls

Why human looks like vampires in Elder scrolls

How do certain vampires look truly human? Some examples are Jakben, Earl of Imbel and Seridur. We all know from playing as vampires that regular drinking of blood lessens your wrinkles but you still maintain visual evidence of being a vampire such as red eyes. So how do Jakben and Seridur haven no visual evidence of vampirism? so please help me out of this confusion as soon as possible.

Re: Why human looks like vampires in Elder scrolls

And the reason they get weaker when they feed is because that was likely the terms of the pact they made with Clavicus Vile. They're able to blend into society, at a cost of being weaker. But this doesn't make them any more weaker, they become even more manipulative. Because of this, they are able to rally common folk and warriors to drive away other clans that'll trespass into Cyrodiil. All the other vampires remain at a constant state of power, and always look ugly. You could say the real form of the Cyrodiilic clan is when you starve yourself completely, but their real power is the ability to blend into society, as long as they regularly feed.

Game mechanics. Seridur and Jakben, in their first appearances, are not flagged as vampires in game. This is for two reasons you’re not supposed to know their vampires, and B. Oblivion makes it so that any npc with vampirism has maximum ugliness. Damn you. I was suppose to explain to him the epicenes of the Cyrodilic clan. You can go ahead and tell other people the other lore stuff and whatever.

I am sure he would know about the pale lady and be responsible for her. I mean, he noticed the presence of other vampires outside of the city. I doubt he wouldn't be aware of one within the castle walls. And the Cyrodiilic bloodline is indeed blessed by Clavicus Vile. They aren't as savage as other vampires. Although I did do some research and remember reading that it took time for Jakben to get over his bloodlust. They could be of cyrodiilic bloodline, though it is unlikely. Lovidicus had a reason to be a frenzied vampire. He didn't feed for decades. I understand the possibility, but it might be unlikely. We can only speculate.

I would assume he uses the condemn's blood or his most faithful servants, guessing his argonian steward, let some blood for him to consume. He also has a good hold on his thirst. In addition, he seems to only keeps a few people close, and I would assume they know of his condition. He probably drinks blood out of a wine glass like a Toreador wannabe. My hypothesis is that the grey lady would bottle blood for him.

People only seem to remember the Cyrodiilic clan. Here's the deal, the Cyrodiilic clan is the only one that'll resemble their race, if they fed recently. Everyone else looks like a monster, born from the curse Molag Bal into the world. As for the red eyes and no red eyes thing, Seridur was the only one to have it, and that was more, I felt, to create a mystery. Too bad it wasn't difficult in anyway. Earl of Imbel did, though looked as though he fed recently. The longer a spirit remains on Mundus the more said spirit's mind degrades. My extrapolation was that wraiths and other more feral spirits are those that have remained on Mundus longer, and the ultimate fate of all ghosts is eventual devolution into such a state.

They hate savage vampires. While they respect the Whet Fang, they still feel obligated to wipe out the other clans if they ever set foot on Cyrodiil. That's why they are the only vampire clan in Cyrodiil, because they are extremely competitive and very careful about their secret being exposed. That is why the Count sent the player to clean out Bloodcrust cavern without having directly involved. Because he follows the tenets of the Cyrodilic vampires and he used "The hand of society" to meet his agenda. He used you to do his dirty work.