Thread: Unable to drops weapons in Hunted the Demon's Forge

Unable to drops weapons in Hunted the Demon's Forge

He friends I have started playing this game and it is the most interesting one that I have ever played. Now the thing here is that I have started facing a problem that is nothing but I can’t drop weapons in the same. I mean it is really very hard to drop weapons in this one. And once the weapon is dropped then by pressing “1” key it should again come back to me but it is not happening. I hope that you people are understanding problem and will help me with the same as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to drops weapons in Hunted the Demon's Forge

You know those weapon racks in the forge maps not counting the first 2 when you start they seem to work they always seem to give me low level worthless weapons I have never gotten anything that I would trade out for my starting stuff however the first 2 when you start out seem to have good chance of giving high level stuff. I'm guessing this not how it's supposed to be. I am sure that once the same is done then you will not get any issue what so ever.

When you say forge maps" do you mean the Crucible If so, and then the weapon racks only give you what they are set to, which is usually very similar to what you start with. Yes the crucible sorry for some reason I want to call them forge, that’s the thing though I have one of the high weapon load outs and it seems to only be giving me weapons form the first load out. I hope that the map have something.

If it’s the very first area, the one that looks to be a volcanic cavern, it might be due to that area not actually being a part of the design of the crucible. All the other areas are set to whatever load out was picked, where the very first area is separate from the load out. That the only reason I can think that this is not doing well because the thing here is that the game is having the glitch and to solve this you need to reinstall the game itself.