Thread: How to Continue Ranking in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

How to Continue Ranking in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Some people have suggested making the level cap 40, and I say hell no at first. We could have 100 skills point in everything practically. But what about this? Every rank, you can relocate up to 10 skill points (take 10 out of Repair, put it in Sneak), and you can also replace a perk you don't want (not including Here and Now). For instance, I don't want Cowboy anymore. Lever-actions and knives are behind me. I want to use a shotgun.

Re: How to Continue Ranking in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Nope, action and consequence, you chose that perk now you stick with it. Bethesdian, please just make the next increase optional, that way everyone pleased. Actually it takes 66 level ups to max out all your skills. Well I don't go for skill books so that's just a new game adv level cheat and educated. Why wouldn't you want to level up? Do you enjoy reading mags that much to do things? If you want to take the hard wait out just shoot the people you want to. I like the idea of raising the level cap.

I don’t understand y you wouldn't want to level up, but you know, its w.e, if not leveling up makes you happy, go 4 it. As long as I get to, we cool. So yeah, I support an option. There isn’t that much danger in the Mojave in fact no enemy is any danger to me and sadly the dearhclaws won't respwan for some reason and how does it affect role playing? But I agree that the player should have the option, I for one like leveling up, but I can agree that my current character is a bit OP. batter 100, EW 98, Explosives 75 plus 3 rank of demolition expert.

As I've stated on several occasions. All they need to do is add in a toggle that would allocate half xp to characters. Extending the leveling for those that like to explore and do more in the game while at the same time allowing people who just want to play the story to advance to higher levels quicker. The amount of xp given for killing some creatures is ridiculous. There's no reason a baby deathclaw should give the same xp as an alpha deathclaw. I mean really. If you’re at lower levels and have enough ammo and a sniper rifle you can gain 5 levels by just sniping deathclaws in the quarry.

More levels aren't necessary. The game is balanced rather well if you just play the story and don't do much side questing. Problem is they added in this large fun world to explore. Why they would go through the trouble of having all this extra stuff to do and then not take into account that you'd reach the level cap way before finishing the game is beyond me. Given that the mod to raise the level cap to 100 actually only raises it to 50, and the fact that we got an increase of 5 with the last one, and because there are three more DLCs to go, I'm inclined to think that each one will raise the level cap by 5.