Thread: Which Character are return from Fallout 3 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC?

Which Character are return from Fallout 3 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC?

As you all may know a source close to Bethesda mentioned a personality/Character from Fallout 3 will supposedly return in one of the later DLC'S. I’m thinking Desmond Lockhart after one of his other rivals. It couldn't be Madison Li as she is in the Commonwealth and will most likely be in Fallout 4. Assuming that it would be in the Commonwealth Why would it be desmond the guy from the Point look out right? You had a choice to kill him so it would be weird for the people that see him again after they killed him.

Re: Which Character are return from Fallout 3 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC?

But Desmond is part of a DLC and not vanilla Fallout 3. If a person returns it will likely be someone we aren't able to kill and who is from the vanilla Fallout 3 game. I don't see how Desmond would fit it. Especially if a person never bought Point Lookout. My guess is that its someone involved in the main storyline of Fallout 3. I think I am out of the loop here, as I could have sworn it was only Uylsses and Joshua Graham (Burned Man) that were making appearances. What's this about a Fallout 3 character making a return?

Desmond is just as likely to be in a DLC as any other Fallout character. The thing is, this source was probably fake, and thank god. I'm glad if no one from Fallout 3 is in the game, I really don't see a good reason for any of them to travel across the country. I would like to see the return of Desmond in a future Fallout game on the East Coast, because he was badass. But he also could have died depending on if you killed him. So that wouldn’t make sense. I don’t see why you wouldn’t want any characters from F3 half of them or more were cool.

I guess that depends on your point of view. The Outcasts for example think that he abandoned their mission when they came out east by helping the locals. The fact that his faction of the BOS helped to take down the Enclave may help his case when/if he ever faces the west coast BOS, but regardless, he should still come home and face the music. Whatever music that is. I wouldn't mind seeing Arthur Maxson coming back, but he is still too young to assume command of the BOS. That time is still a few years off for him.

Bioware can be just as guilty of this as Bethesda. Having some of the party members(ones I LIKED!) die due to a tunnel collapse between Never winter Nights 2 and Mask of the Betrayer is the same kind of decision-making as is done by Bethesda(and any company that has games that take place on a static world). Some people don't understand the concept. From my understanding of Bethesda, they leave their games horribly opened-ended like FO3. They don't care much of establishing canon, having an official story.

The EBoS is in fine shape. After FO3 and BS Elder Lyons is nearly as big a hero in the Capitol Wasteland as The LW is. His main problem when it comes to the people around him is managing their expectations of what the BoS can do for them, while in the West they are hated and feared by everyone. If he can Scourge Vault 87 and end the creation of new Super-Mutants, the EBoS will be set to survive for the next century at least.

In what way would Lyons BoS be more powerful then the Western BoS? Western BoS have been around since 2077 and are all over California and have chapters now. Lyons took a small group out to DC, while their at least half split off from him and became the outcast. Lyons has only been in DC for a couple of years and only has T-45b power armour. Lyons has resorted to giving DC tribal’s power armour. Allot of people seem to forget the Outcast. They are also in DC and they don't like Lyons and Lyons does not have an endless supply of power armour or weapons.