Thread: Area 51 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Area 51 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Well you know what should be a good dlc that everyone will like. AREA 51. The reason they should make a dlc about area 51 is because new Vegas takes place in Nevada where area 51 is RIGHT? The story can take place where you meet this guy dressed in black who saw aliens around a restricted area. So you go to check it out and you get gassed from out of nowhere. You then wake up in a military bunker where there are tons of aliens being experimented on. Later the person who finds you tells you what you were doing in a restricted area.

Re: Area 51 in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

The guy shows you around area 51 and tells you that they need your help. They tell that you have to find the man in black you met earlier. You go find him and he tells you that if you found the aliens he saw. You tell him that you need to know who is. Then you go unconfused. You wake up around tons of aliens. Sounds allot like the dlc from fallout 3, mothership zeta. The man in black tells you who sent you here. He then tells you if you can help them free the aliens the scientist were experiment on.

NO more aliens had enough there terrible. And your rough Idea of this sounds terrible more like running back and forth. But the area 51 would be epic. It seems to people that nobody liked the mothership zeta dlc right? I want an answer, why do people not like the aliens in fallout 3.i didn’t like the story that much, it was pretty boring and got little confusing. Also people don’t like aliens however they like the areas 51 idea.

I don’t know why so many people want Aliens. If they have ever played mothership zeta they would see how bad they are and annoying. Why can’t we just have some type of high grade military stuff inside of it or something? Second Aliens aren’t in FO1 and FO2 as part of the main game/canon. They are there as Easter Eggs. Think if them as original "Wild Wasteland" encounters. Not that I hate aliens or anything, I'm fine with them in F3. I just think the repetition would be a little too glaring.

I just think Mothership Zeta was pretty bad. It contains Bad characters, bad dialogue, and bad combat and bad enemies. When I found this one recording of a person who started to understand their language I really hoped to run into him/her (can't remember) and be able to actually understand what it was all about. But none of that, it all remains a mystery and you just have to kill everyone on sight. So I'm afraid another alien DLC will turn out pretty much the same.

I don't want another Mothership Zeta, but Area 51 needs at the least some alien corpses, having had autopsies done on them. There needs to be some alien "evidence". That would fit into the Fallout 50's theme, with Roswell, and the fact that Area 51 is, in popular culture of the time, inextricably bound with aliens. I don’t think it can be any of those fractions. The reason is because there only 5 surviving remnants and also a little bit of Bos in their hidden bunker.