Thread: Return of the Enclave in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Return of the Enclave in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

I would like to see a return of the enclave in one of the dlc's something that at the very least will put them on the same level as the brotherhood for the given area they occupy now that doesn’t mean I want their technological strength to be the same. It just means I want them to have at least the same amount of space and for whatever reason hold to it like the brotherhood does in fallout NV. I want this mostly because I want some better looking and better performing armor and weapons. Both being new toys basically.

Re: Return of the Enclave in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

It doesn’t fit in with the lore as far as I know. Oil Rig went kaboom. And Navarro was overrun by NCR.
    The remaining Enclave was hunted by both NCR and BOS. Only remaining members are the ones we see in a certain companion quest. The Enclave isn't supposed to be huge with fully staffed and trained bases everywhere. The Enclave is all but dead as an organization, aside from finding out about their history I personally don't want to see them for a long time.

My guess is that there are a few Isolated pockets of Enclave left somewhere and they (along with any survivors from the East Coast) are probably going to hunker down for a long time ( I mean a long time). In any case they shouldn’t be featured as a major faction anymore and only as a minor faction if they are shown as more than just "bad guys to kill". Well more than likely they will just die out; doubt there is enough to continue our civilization.

There could be enough. It provided enough women and children survived the east coast fiasco. If they do survive though it will be by armor. They're on the brink at this point. As long as one bunker remains with the ability to provide food/shelter for a few years then they stand a good chance of surviving. As much as I would like to see The Enclave in game (as long as they aren't trying to kill me), I have to agree with the rest of the people here, and it just wouldn't make sense to see them in game any more than they already are.

If a whole squad of former Enclave troops could survive in the Mojave Wasteland, I'm sure there are other Enclave Remnants around. There even could be an isolated town of former Enclave soldiers with advanced technology and such. It could make for a cool DLC having to deal with or help more Enclave Remnants. The only way they could return in a none hostile faction would be as a pacified version not wanting genocide, I'd sooner they die off than live as [censored] personally.

No it’s not possible. From FO2 we learned that the Enclave at the Rig and Navarro are the only ones. If they had other bases all over the place I am sure they would have said something. Their virus would have killed anyone not inoculated against the virus. FO3 tells us that the Enclave did not go to DC till after the events of FO2. They get destroyed twice in FO3. New Vegas gives us even more info. That there could be an outpost in Chicago but I am betting it was established or re-inhabited a pre-war bunker on their way to DC.