Thread: Which Character do you play as More in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Which Character do you play as More in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I just wanted to know which character is more popular/most used. I personally refuse to play as Caddoc, I really bad as him. But I believe I am skilled at using E'lara. So just answer the question please and post if you want to back up your answer or something. What you guys think about this character please share your all appropriate views and knowledge about this game. I hope that you will show your huge response I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Which Character do you play as More in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Damn I’m surprised that so many are for E'lara when just reading how people were upset they would be forced to play a female character. I think if you give Caddoc a chance though you'll see he's a lot of fun. For me personally though I enjoyed El'ara more just because I've already played characters in other games like caddoc. So according to me E'lara is the best character in this game and I am sure maximum people will choose this character only thank you.

Mostly E'lara because I can keep my distance and Snipe and she has some nice abilities like Fire Arrow which when fully upgraded can be devastating on a group. I do use Caddoc from time to time but I seem to die a lot faster with him mostly because I get swarmed and/or shield gets destroyed. And the roll in this game is so unresponsive, you have to stop first and then press the button which is another reason why I'm not as good with Caddoc.

I've played Hunted 12 hours so far and all of that time has been spent with Caddoc whilst my buddy has been E'lara. I don't think Caddoc's playstyle is as straightforward as E'lara's. Speaking from a Hardcore difficulty point of view, button mashing and swinging your sword wildly as soon as an enemy is in melee range will only get you killed. You really need to block a lot, learn how the enemies attack, know when you can counter-attack, which type of enemy to attack and how to use magic effectively. However, once I and my friend buff each other I can play very recklessly.

Caddoc's charge attack (don't remember the name atm) becomes very powerful and can one-shot a lot of enemies when he's buffed. I two-shotted Minotaurs last night at the end of Chapter 3. Buffing each other is essential, and in my opinion overlooked, as a Minotaur would sustain a ton of beating if you were to take him on without buffs. I'm playing E'Lara mainly because I come from FPS games so I feel a lot better with a ranged weapon than with a sword. Well and ofc having boobs is a lot more satisfying for the eyes XD.

I'm a guy and like barely clothed eleven maids. But what is so stupid - that I can change my chars only at these obelisks. Man, game design from 10 years ago. I cannot understand that people was upset ref. to her - as a man I favor of course to play female characters - come on, I’m still playing Oblivion for 150+ hours, and I am generally slow on RPGs, and I really prefer to watch a woman's back than a hairy muscle male barbarian.

I play E'lara a bit more than Caddoc in later chapter(s). Because bot AI can block better with melee weapons (almost no miss). And bot AI seems not very good at control a ranged character. E lara for the win, and Basically I like her Assets and abilities. I hope now you are able to understand what people want to play in this game. I am so much impressed by this game. And I am sure you all guys fall in love with this game thank you.