Thread: Strange characters in the Elder Scrolls

Strange characters in the Elder Scrolls

In Arena, mine has got to be my Female Khajiit Spellsword, Spellsword Steve. When I made her, I was just showing my friend how ES was back in the day. I don't know how the hell I decided The name to be steve a female Khajiit, but I enjoy spell words, so I figured why not try one. I didn't get to go too far before having Steve slain by the guards for going on a short rampage in an Inn. So, what about your wacky characters you've hidden from existence until now?

Re: Strange characters in the Elder Scrolls

Aorc in Morrowind named Kiya I think. He was speced for heavy blunt combat. But I used full in a full set of glad and used swords and bows. My cousin stole a full set of glass Armour for him at level like 4. I also killed people so I had about 7 houses. My main house was in B something or other and killed the kajjit trader for his money and decided to move in. had to gut the place too. I had a full dwemer weapon set and tons of partial rare weapon and Armour sets lying around. I also had a pillow castle around my bed for safety and along the side stairs guards would not chase me threw it.

Simple, female wood elf as crazy mage heavy into alchemy abuse. yes you can make 10.000 gold spells in the spell maker. Quite useable with intelligence and wisdom 100.000, her comment to a fat man minimize from fallout 3 would be, looks cute but rate of fire and area effect is to low and it's underpowered. Now to make the game a challenge I played with the Morrowind advanced plug-in who added high level content dragons, MechWarrior sized robots and flying spell casters at max difficulty without armor so any decent enemy could single hit to kill me. Extremely fun character to play.

I spent hours with the face editor and a poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to get his face just right. I went through the game wearing only leather bracers, fur boots and a fur helmet. I would mutter things like, Crom and his devils!" when something was going wrong, and yell "I will hear the lamentations of your women!" when I got into fights. My save file got corrupted somehow though, so I can't play as Conan anymore unless I remake him. I'm never motivated to spend that much time in the character creator anymore though. I also had a Bosmer who looked eerily similar to Patrick Steward, but that was just through using the random faces.

I was a Breton man who hid in the Bantien's basement during the day, since I couldn't wait while trespassing I just walked around aimlessly in the basement, pretending to carve crazy ravings into the walls until they finished having breakfast and left, and then I'd put things in odd places. Like a loaf of bread on their bed, or cheese on their chairs. The most fun was sneaking out at night to collect things from the sewers and crates and running and hissing when somebody saw me.