Thread: Require PS3 co-op buddies in Hunted: The Demon’s Forge game.

Require PS3 co-op buddies in Hunted: The Demon’s Forge game.

Hi friends I am searching for co-op buddies to play with me on this Hunted: The Demon’s Forge game. You can add me on PSN: x_ihiostile_x. You know I am really fed up of playing with the people of my region so I thought of searching more people in present in different region. Well it was fun playing this game but require more members. So I am looking forward to some co-op. anyone interested for this.

Re: Require PS3 co-op buddies in Hunted: The Demon’s Forge game.

Probably it would be nice to list what region you live in. The reason why I am asking this is because people only get angry Xbox regional co-op online play as I learned and it bothers me because I cannot play with people who want to play with instead of playing with random people which is worse. So do post your psn id as well as your region because I need to put in my list. Do post as soon as possible.

This means, even if you have friends who live far from you, you can’t invite friends to play with you as you PS3 friends list. In addition, this means you can not comply with random in their region. PC can play cross-border region through private invites, but the pairing in the game will not work across multiple regions. PS3 will not be able to play cross region. Well you can check this out.

It would be so good if you have a microphone that mattered in this game. I've been waiting for this game for months and have been promoting to all my friends online and then the following: shakehead: I could not believe it when my friend and I got into a game, and there was silence in the fibrillation? All the hype about how the cooperative is a true cooperative, saying you have to work with your partner. HTF do you work with someone when you can talk to them? I have no time to write messages while I'm in a battle. Really disappointing!

Hi friends even I would like to add more people for this game. So all those people who are interested in this game do post their psn id and the region because I need to add these details in my list. Also I have a question that are Mics are working on PS3 or not because we must be able to communicate with each other. So kindly need details about this and do post the answer if you have any. Thank you.

Hey I just got the game need psn pals to play my psn is derkadoo, my region is north america

Quote Originally Posted by Derkamandoo View Post
    Hey I just got the game need psn pals to play my psn is derkadoo, my region is north america
    I cannot properly get what you are asking, but if am correct that you are not able to get the pal version of the game in your region then you can try to trade it with some other person who has got the required version of the same game in the pal version. Another thing, is there are many tips/guides on how to play games on region free, just search for it online.

No I ment pals as in friends to play with

Quote Originally Posted by Derkamandoo View Post
    No I ment pals as in friends to play with
    You can connect to any of your friend by installing hamachi on both of your pc's. You can also check with your friend if he has made ​​these manipulations as well. So one of you to host and the other to join (See the game for host a party & get some tutorial on the game) and if it does not work (after restarting your PC, turn off your firewall and try again).