Thread: I am stuck after talking rock head in Hunted: the Demon’s Forge

I am stuck after talking rock head in Hunted: the Demon’s Forge

Anyone out there that can provide me a hint. I can throw a little track reached the head of the arrow shot talking rock in the eye, went to the bottom to clear the room, but there was no way out of the room, returned to the top , but by no means on the wall and backed off at the entrance, but I cannot figure out where to go. So I'm not able to get the path. So please need help to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Re: I am stuck after talking rock head in Hunted: the Demon’s Forge

Yes, there is a way out. See the first time when you entered the area before E'lara opened the wall by the light of Blazier in the roof take a left turn on the Blazier rather than turn right and should become a U-turn and zig zag around the walls until you reach another door that can open. In this way I was able to exit from that area. Well you can try this there is definitely a way. I hope I was able to help you.

Hey buddy I don’t have much idea about this game because I played this game only a few times. I didn’t even complete all the levels and missions. Well I think that you want to go to the opposite side of the map from the ancient one am I right? I am talking about the rock head. Well I think you must try to open all the doors and see which door is to the exit. Well it’s quite boring kind but there is no other option.

Are you playing as E'lara? The reason I am asking because that's what I'm playing as it was difficult for me. Before firing the old eyes, change to Caddoc. Stroll through the hallways behind the stone coffin. Caddoc is given a "B" button event observation, which should be all the help you need. This is a sure method which I tried which was told by my friends and it really worked. You can try it.

Hello friend and I have hardly played this game, so I have little idea about it. You can ask any friend of yours or someone who can help. Well, I'd rather prefer you to see the videos of this game on YouTube or search the Web, but I think you will get your answer to see the videos that will definitely guide you. I really hope this solves the problem and the answer to whether it was resolved.