Thread: Random Forge maps in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

Random Forge maps in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

I'm pretty disappointed with the random nature of the forge when you just create a random map after hitting creates. Do not add random effects to the area and always seems to be stuck in the first load out of weapons, too, and I'm not positive on this the number of enemies generated does not seem to go above 3. I just seem to be due to random chance or random half. Please need help.

Re: Random Forge maps in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game

Hey buddy it’s not only you who is having problems with such situations. There is a reason behind this. As people forget to unlock the contents so I would prefer you to unlock more amounts of contents for crucible yet. Thus by doing this the randomizer will utilize whatever you have unlocked during that time. This is a sure shot method and will definitely work. I think you should try this.

In fact, there is good reason for not all random. When I started it might knew I wanted a certain set of gears and wanted some disadvantages. Beyond that, I wanted everything to chance. So the randomness Samed gear my game and handicap, but changed it has ever had to mess with the enemy creates. So see it as a failure, I see it as a fortress. You can have a try and look by yourself.

I can see their point, but it does not change the fact that I randomly disable arts and I would be surprised by it too I still do not like that do not seem to go above 3 generates the enemy I mean I do not want 99 or anything, but I could have gone 1-15 or something. Well I am not sure about this so can anyone tells me whether this will work or not as soon as possible. Thank you.

Well honestly speaking I would prefer you to try out Inexile which are already published. I don’t know whether you have seen the editor for any of them nut I hope you will be surely surprised when you end up anywhere. Well I know that the 6 infected one’s really surprised me and I was really shocked. I think even you must really try this. I hope this really helps you anyways all the best.

Hey buddy I think you are right and I think it is the only way you will get random maps sorry to say but I think you just does not seem to trust on the one made by the people well but the last thing I would prefer to go through the map and finally end up with 99 spawn waves. I think this is the only way to do it. Well you can try this and I really hope that this work out for you. You can ask any more questions here.