Thread: Corrupt Data Save in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game.

Corrupt Data Save in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game.

Anyone have any flaws that break the game? I downloaded the patch on launch day, but so far the game does not seem to be tracking some of my collectibles properly such as gold, deathstone account etc. Whenever I play my game, I get exactly where I left off, but I'm missing one or two Deathstones and prisoners, and my gold, seems to have diminished. Also, I fell for the environment in the chapter. 1.3 And the background was completely black, but the HUD and my character had a shine to them as I was looking through the thermal lens. I tried to erase my progress in the main menu to start again, but not eliminate, and no save file to appear on my storage devices. I have Darkset package, and hopefully that is not causing this. Please shed light on these problems, I love the game and want to be able to play.

Re: Corrupt Data Save in Hunted: The Demon's Forge game.

I don’t think so that the Darkset has anything to do with this. But still you can check it out. Well if you really need to use then you must finish the game completely without any levels remaining. Well I would prefer you to make completely a new save file. I don’t know whether it allow you to mess with any save slots. I don’t know whether this will work or not but you can at least try this out. Hopefully may work.

There is the option to delete save slots in the main game menu. I received the package Darkset to load, however, just go to extras and click on it. It will ask if you want to replace their current equipment with Darkset, and it works. I know there have been problems caused by downloadable content for this game, so I thought it might be the problem. It seems that the game uses storage in the cloud, so the drive does not have any files in it.

Well I disagree. As per my knowledge you can use this Darkset any time whenever you want. Well you just need to activate it using some extra menus. Do you know by the time when I figure this out, I already had an amazing armor. It was something like I never expected. I think I was just lucky. I would prefer you to try the same and I am sure it will definitely work for you. All the best.

Hey buddy I agree with you that you can use Darkset any time you want but you need to activate some extra menus. But at one point I disagree to you as you said that after activating you armor was changed and was much better than before but when I did the same thing, my armor and weapons were the same. There were no changes at all. That was something odd. I think you were lucky that you got something different.