Thread: Could we win XP in multiplayer matches in Dungeon Siege III

Could we win XP in multiplayer matches in Dungeon Siege III

Hello guys I saw some demo video if this game and I am extremely happy with its graphic and other game applications. And I am desperately waiting for its releasing date. But before that I have some question about this game. Well, may possibly we win XP during the multiplayer matches? If I join within an additional match Am I be able to win XP? Is like Fable what we can't win XP, or approximating Sacred, what we are capable to win XP however the history mode isn't carry on?

Re: Could we win XP in multiplayer matches in Dungeon Siege III

You organize a character within the game host, and XP / progress is saved the entire way during the host. As you increase XP, however do not take it back into its home game. If you continue to play through the host, though, you forever have your progress / loot / etc. There is no motive to play co-op and play in the company of friends. Only one no online gambling centers similar to other hack n bars are. It works for what the MP is accomplished. This is an attendant to the cooperative. This game is not really to play with strangers though.

As a result I've heard that the articles and XP are stored only at the headquarters of the line. Is this true? Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst design choice that could have gone with? There is no incentive to play with friends at that point you might as well make a single player. Why a company is cannot make good dungeon crawl RPG prostitution more booty? Last week was a good Champions of Norrath, Sacred 2 was decent, but I do not care for your set of skills. If I'm wrong please tell me because now I cannot see how anyone in their right mind would think this was a good / better idea.

For now I'm going to cancel my order before the next month many things that I waste money on a game that could have been great, but due to poor design choice was useless and boring. You play the game with someone, anyone. As this are a cooperative game, rather than a Quake-style thing start new party, which probably will want to continue where you left off last night. Therefore, no matter who has the save? I mean, hell, Alien Swarm not even have a save system (or the loot for that matter) and nobody cared.

This decision seems to be pushing to play in the game with the same people all the time if you want the cooperative experience. So if I get a game with a friend as the host and have to stop playing at any given time, I have to stop playing too! Then wait to continue the game before you can continue the progress of my online persona. Unless we continue with another character created by me or to start another multiplayer character (zero) with another person online. I know that it is now too late to change this in the final game, but the whole team of obsidian in accordance with this decision?

I'm currently playing through D & D give Dagger, cannot get the best score or review, but I'm actually really enjoying it as much as a single and multiplayer experience. Also, if my friends are a host joined the game that can keep my own knowledge of XP and all items will go to my character and I do not need to wait for someone else to start another game for me to continue. I also heard a lot of people complain about "more power" characters involved and ruining other people's games. I would only point to Sacred 2, if another time not the most excellent RPG out there, however had the right idea to block entry to some person who was like 10 levels higher or lower damages for the experience.