Thread: How to set pc controls for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

How to set pc controls for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey hi guys, right now I have started playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge and really a quite cool games that I have ever played, but I had played this on the PS3 only, and as I have download the PC version also, but I am not getting anything on these. As all control are different and it is very difficult to play with keyboard and the mouse without having the proper knowledge of proper keys for Inventory, change out of weapons and many more things. How to setting up those setting in the PC. Need suggestion.

Re: How to set pc controls for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey you have you check the options in the game for changing the options because usually we can find such controller settings in the menu itself for both the thing if we are playing through the keyboard or even through the joystick, thus I would suggest you that you should try to change it from the menu, as you can see the menu by pressing the escape key in the game whenever you want.

Hey, exercise with a gamepad is stalwartly recommended, without that you’ll not get the functionality that usually you should get while playing the game. See you can set the mouse control for the following things, such as on the scrolling wheel you can toggle the melee and its ranged and on the click you can make for the heavy attack and for zooming while playing.

See, I have done the settings for me, as I am very comfortable with this, thus I am recommending you the same, change the keys for moving up, down, right and left as w, s, d, a respectively, and after that assign the heavy attack with shift key, and to switch between the melee and ranged you can set the ‘c’ key, ‘q’ for using the skills, ‘E’ to use poi, ‘R’ for health, ‘spacebar’ for Cover/Dive/Run, ‘z’ for golden way point, ‘esc’ for pause, and ‘tab’ for character info.

Hey thanks for the prompt reply guys, as this is too good to play after changing to this settings, and now most probably I am planning to complete the game in this week only. but it’s very nice to play the game on the PC also, but have some regression as I switch to PS3 to PC, whereas other switch to completely different, but still PC also has a good graphics. Thanks again guys for your kind attention, otherwise who knows how many days more could I suffer from the same problem. Thanks.