Thread: Graphic option in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Graphic option in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hi, I have a Hunted: The Demon's Forge, and It was working perfect, but since yesterday I am not getting the proper graphics, in the games as it gives different type of errors, as I can’t find anywhere to set antialiasing, is there any configuration file for that thus I can make some changes. And because of that only I am not able to play the game, is there anyone having the same glitch, need suggestion.

Re: Graphic option in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Yeah this also happens sometimes as some of the graphic files get corrupted or if it would not get the proper acceleration form it, thus I would suggest you that you should try first with the active X, I mean to say try to uninstall that if you have any and then try to install them again, as the game requires it, if you don’t have any then off course you’ll get the problem for sure. Thus first of all install the new one in your PC, I hope this would going to work.

See, while in the game, you can set some graphic setting from the game menu, and I hope how to open that from the game, OK forget it I’ll tell you the whole procedure, see first of all press ESC key and the the from that select the setting from the appeared menu, as you select that option, select the monitor and in that you’ll get the option called advanced setting, there you’ll get the option to active and deactivate the option for Vsync. Thus deactivate that option and then try to play the game.

Hey I tried to install the new software also for the games, it is Active X right? I have download that from the internet, and then installed that software, but it seems the problem is same, and while I try to setting up the setting in the game as you have mentioned, the option that you give me, there I didn’t found any such option, for making change in the Vsync file, now is some more remaining that can I try to play the game or I have to quit at last?

Hey don’t bother much about this, I know this happens sometimes, as I was also having the same problem while I was playing the game, but I am agreed with the above user that you can change the those setting from the advanced setting, but now as you are not getting any such option you can try this also, open the following directory, C:\documents and settings\Users\ApehangersDocuments\My Games\Hunted\DFGame\Config after you reach till this folder search a files called "DFEngine.ini" and in that file change the Vsync=False, and you are ready to play the game and I hope this would work.