Thread: Why can't you back track in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Why can't you back track in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Why can’t I go into reverse direction in Hunted: The Demon's Forge where I move forward along throughout? Every time I step forward, the game prevents me. And I'm never certain if I go to a certain place if it will avoid me from going back again! Anyone met the same circumstances or tribulations like me? Any information would be appreciated!!! I am in a desperate need of help on this topic so that I can collect the secrets weapon and power that I left in the early stages.

Re: Why can't you back track in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

There were in fact a few locations I totally overlooked until I played during the areas a second time. The recommendation I give you is First, definitely take care to not go from side to side doors or across bridge unless you're too sure you've systematically searched the area. You can alternatively use the 'Z' key to have the light show you which course to go, and then you’ll travel around all the additional possibilities first before heading in that direction.

Didn’t see a thread on this on the whole internet and other forums site. Nice to see these thread here . well I Played a little bit preceding night and it's fine playing by manually. Seems like it'd be more fun to play Co-Op however. It possibly will be on tonight. If somebody wants to team up on Xbox GT is: Sorrows End82. Can post it here. I hope we can both try that together. I hope to get a few .

It's got do over, I wouldn't say lots but there is an adequate amount of armor/weapons that have toughness as well, so they degrade with use, not sure if I like that not or yet as I haven't played a ton. I would say it's supplementary action with RPG elements in it. There absolutely isn't a leveling system per say. You use some crystal thing in order to purchase equipment, which you can find hidden or get pieces off enemies that you kill. But if you’ve missed the significant amount of things in this game, you have no possibility of backtracking, for it’s a linear game. Just accept it and move on. Wish you good luck playing the game, and enjoy it!!!

Yeah its an action game with RPG essentials. There are two play styles depending on which character you are (melee, range). Together characters can play both styles but the guy is melee based and the girl is range based, so they get enhanced attacks with their favored style. The range style plays like a third person shooter. It ‘s smooth has the Gears "press a for cover". The melee is easy with being light attack and range being power attack. I think there are 6 skills per personality that you can choose from to level up. I hope that helps you out

Yes, I did that accurate same thing. This is the only game I can think of anywhere the only time people use the "where to go" button is so they won't follow it. At one spot my friend was watching me and asked me if my personality has magical farts because the only time he saw me use it was to make certain that I wasn't going the right approach. And more on it’s a linear game. It ought to have been understandable you couldn't backtrack. If things you missed were really important, they wouldn't have been miscible. Accept that you passed things and move on. Get them on the second play though.

Just because it's a linear game doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to back-track in particular with all the critical secrets and extras. I in actual fact miss the old days of first person shooters when levels were more than just one rationalized path going forward and you had to actually explore. Was kind of hoping this game to be more like Hexed/Heretic as opposed to Gears of Demon Forge. I hope this help you out to come of your dream .