Thread: How to remap a keyboard for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

How to remap a keyboard for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hello friend, I have downloaded and install the Hunted: The Demon's forge online game on this system. The game is working nicely without any extra issue. Last one month continuously I play this game. The graphics and other facility of this game is to be very well established. Now I want to do the remapping in the keyboard of the game. the previous default key of the game are to be used lot of and hence I really need to remap the keyboard in this game. any help would be appreciates.

Re: How to remap a keyboard for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

You can do this Remapping Keyboard in PC your game using the Control Panel option of the windows 7. Then you need to first go to the control panel and then click on Regional and Language Options. After that you need to select the Languages tab and hit the details options. Then "Text Services and Input Languages" window is to be opened. Then select the "Keyboard layout/IME" dropdown box and then click on Ok button. This will be help to solve the trouble and the keyboard remapping happen in the system.

Hey dude, first there is necessary to remap the keyboard of the system if you’re playing game long time on same system. Then you need to use the editing your Registry with Sharp Keys options. This will be help to solve the trouble. The Sharp Keys application presents over official site of the game. Then I suggest you to just download and install the Sharp Keys application to your PC. This will be helps to done this remapping in this system.

Hey dude, there is special option present in this game. You need to check the setting of the game. Then just go to the setting option of the game and after doing this click on the keyboard tab. This will be allowing you to reset the keys of the game. Then the remapping keyboard is to be happens in this game. This will be very easy way and there very good response of the game after doing this task. I also did this task in my system.

I also want such kind process that will be help to extend the life of the keyboard. Then first I read some forums to do this task but I can’t get success. Then I read your post and then I try this solution. Really it works in the system and there is nothing wrong happen after doing this task. The video game of the system is to be run well and this task will be help to extend the life of the keyboard. I used the Logitech keyboard and there is nothing bad happen in this keyboard.

I also want such kind of solutions to solve the remapping problem. I play this game on the last two month and now I decided to change the keys of the keyboard for playing the game. This key are to so useful in the daily basis. Then initially I think about the control panel solutions. But it directly remaps the whole functions of the keyboard. Then I decided to use the game options. I do this and now it works great without any issue.