Thread: Unreal Editor for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Unreal Editor for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have just received the game named Hunted: The Demon's Forge by inXile Entertainment and Published by Bethesda Soft works. I heard that it was built on the famous Unreal engine and though not well known but, frequently used by many games. So here come my question does this game has a unreal editor which is used to create levels for unreal. Is that so, because that would help me a lot. I think putting unreal editor in the game is the smartest thing they have done.

Re: Unreal Editor for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

If they were well-groomed, which it's been confirmed they aren't, they would. They should. This game would be so a great deal more if they did. That modest Crucible thing is not fine enough and they treat the gold as a reward of using it. I would like to make dungeons and maps analogous to the co-op story mode and I know I simply could because the Unreal Engine is very easy to use, they even teach it at the school by my domicile. I've completed more complex stuff for UT2004 Assault game type, then this game. So there should be a Unreal editor in the game as per my knowledge

There isn't one purpose or event in Hunted that I couldn't give explanation or do, and do better with a description of the Unreal Editor that works for this game. I wish the devs would wake-up and make out people can use this gear, can use Maya and can bring in models. We aren't as dumb as they think. If this had been approximating 6-8 years ago we would have got that editor. This is as the devs call it "old college dungeon crawl" yet they provide purposely to the dubbed down console community by making the PC version of the game, stick to the limited functionality of the consoles and THAT is the big mistake they are making. I think they have not added the editor in it but , you can always add that by yourself.

One thing I'd like to append is I'm from India, and I love my PS3 but occasionally I wish PS3 and Xbox would finally DIE, so they'd make PC games like they used to. There's not anything like “old school" about Hunted, it's just a port of a crap console version. It should be a stand-alone pc game and if it uses the Unreal Engine, it is supposed to always have the map editor packaged with the game. I'm confident that they put the hands of add-on contented in the hands of a team of people who make the worst crap ever... but that's a unusual story.

If it was truly "old college" we'd contain an editor like the old days. Give me the edition of the editor that works with this game and watch many how many people do magic. It angers me that they appear to think it's not a good move to release editors for these games. As people get better at using technology to expand games, stupid and maybe part-time developer seem to think they should take away the alternative to do so. So we are left making tedious crap with Steam's editor for hunted demon forge.

I friends, I did not wished a reply so early; I thought that was there is no answer for it. I searched for this thread all over the internet but never got an accurate reply, but thank you guys. I now have a reply and know what exactly I have to do when I don‘t have an unreal editor on my game. I d really appreciated for your quick responses and correct answers. Well, thank you very much for your responses.