Thread: Executions in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Executions in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have been playing Hunted: the demon forge for past few days , and recently see that in several trailers have the ability to do these by Caddoc and Elara (as they show in the trailer ) . But the reason is that how to trigger the ability to do these by both caddoc and elara but how and when to get them triggered. Does anyone here play this game? If anyone knows how to trigger these events please let me know by this post.

Re: Executions in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I have been having the same problem I saw it trailer on its website and then I tried to do it but this is kind of strange I kept wondering, but after the half of the game some random enemies started to emerge. Then you can press interact with them by placing your pointer on them. The execution will then automatically start. I hope that help you out I have doing this on my Xbox and it is working completely fine .

I think there are executions related to your weapon –type. I mean it’s a totally random effect; there is nothing you can do about that. There is no way through which you can guess when and where it will happen it is more like random. I think it is more on like a random event during the game, I mean between the battles. I suggest you to keep an eye on the crouched mobs. I hope that helps you out .

Many thanks, yeah it appear to just be a random event that has happened once or twice now and yes I estimate it depends on your weapon at the time you use as to what happens. With Elara twice I have had the one projectile being followed to the target head but on another occasion she fired off about 5 arrows in a valley that made the poor victim look like a brooch pillow!! I presumption this was just a different bow I was using.

Yea it’s just random. The executions are awesome and all and thankfully you’re unbeatable while doing them, but they require up time. Also the opponent is down to like 10% health so all you need to do is hit one more time as an alternative of spending all the time executing. As per my knowledge it should randomly trigger at like 40-50% health to make it more combat viable. I hope this help you out. I have done this quite a few times.

The execution simulation is dependent on what kind of weapon you're using. For an example on E'lara, a slow bow equals long time on draw simulation until she lastly fires. Compared to the fast bow which makes her shoot 5-6 arrows quickly. I rarely had execution chapter, but then i got tougher enemies and they started popping up. Following 10 executions your possibility to receive execution commands increases and it keeps going from there.

Thanks the above information helped me a lot. But there is still some question that I need to get solved Are they random actions? Do you have to reach a definite point in the story before they start to occur? I have been playing in the 360 and only just started the game but was curious as to how and when I do these. Thanks for any help in advance. Anyhow thanks for the information, there is still much I don’t recognize about this game but it’s without doubt growing on me the further you get!!!