Thread: Dean Domino in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Dean Domino in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 week. And I am totally impressed with this game but I am having one question regarding dean domino. Is there any way to complete the mission in the Tampico /without/ killing him? He's a sniveling wretch, sure, but I kind of liked the guy. I think it was involved with how you first talked to him though, if not, choose all the non-confronting dialogue. Is there a way to reset him using the console? I don't feel like repeating last 6-8 hours of gameplay.

Re: Dean Domino in Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Can you use a console command or something to add the topic that ends it peacefully? Or change his disposition towards you? If you haven't done any confrontational options, do you still get the speech check in dialogue? What exactly is the right speech tree to get a peaceful ending? I'm looking for that particular piece of info myself. Seems silly that he could hold a grudge from our initial meeting considering that I've pulled his skinny ass from Ghost People clutches quite a few times.

In original conversation DO NOT use barter option. Simply agree to be his partner. If you're ever mean to him or bruise his ego then he will try to kill you in the Tampico. Is there a little counter thing for this quest that keeps track of whether you bruised his ego or not? It seems like that would be how they would keep track of that statistic. If we can find what it is, we can probably find a way to change it around so we don't have to kill him.

I've tried to mess with disable/enable and resurrection but no luck. And without peaceful ending with DD there's no way to get The Whole Sad Story Challenge and you'll get only 1 point on Loose Ends challenge. There's got to be some console command we can use to fix this. Would some brave GECK spelunker volunteer to research this? I would, but I am really unfamiliar with the GECK. Why would you use cheats to alter the outcome of your actions? I really like when my actions have consequences.

I've chosen Barter option as it seemed more logical choice at that moment. I've started another play-through but this time decided to take all my weapons and other hardware for my second visit to Sierra Madre. It is fun shooting Ghost People with my fully customized silenced Sniper Rifle. On my first play-through I've killed 99% of enemies (including Rad Roaches) using throwing knife spear and 9 mm pistol for destroying radios/speakers.