Thread: Hunted the demon's forge Graphic failure

Hunted the demon's forge Graphic failure

“Hunted the demon's forge” I heard about it from my friends. I saw its video over internet and found it very interesting. So I just decided to try it out. I picked up the game and started with it. Its tutorial area went very nicely and there was a smooth flow. But as I went ahead my graphics started to show some problems. I got black lines along the black borders from time to time in between but not permanently. So what is the problem? Is my RAM not supporting or is it graphics card’s problem.

Re: Hunted the demon's forge Graphic failure

I also received similar kind of problem as you are doing. In my case unsystematic black triangles and boxes appear. Black line appeared everywhere. It got better after sometime but after some time it become even more horrible. So I tried changing the setting and changed it to limited graphic settings. i.e I changed it to the lowest setting from the highest. So this worked for me and am playing the game at the lower setting. You also try out the same. May be it will work for you.

Hey there is no need to keep the graphics to the lower; if you keep it lower you will not experience that much fun with the game. So better try it keeping it to medium environment. But really if you want the experience full graphics than better go to the market and purchased this for the PS3 or XBox, not the PC. Playing in PS3 or Xbox is completely different experience than that of the computer.

Hello my friend not only you but many of others also face the exactly the same problem. This is because of two reasons. The First reason is that your graphics card does not support such high graphics and the solution for this is as suggest by others i.e lower the graphics setting. The other problem may be that .your graphics driver may not be updated so try updating it with the latest one which is available. Good luck !

Hello buddy let me guide you about the driver you need to update. It’s called Nvidia. This is very important driver which run for your graphic card. So find on the internet and try updating it with the latest one which is available. The new driver can help you out and your problem will be solved. So good luck and enjoy with the game and have fun.