Thread: Cracking Angry Bird Rio

Cracking Angry Bird Rio

I have the game called Angry Bird Rio which I have got it from my one of the friend. It also have activation key along with it. But when I enter the key it gives registration failed. I had also tried connecting to the net and found out about the same but can’t understand anything. I also followed the recommended ways but still it is not working for me. I also tried the copy pasting of the code but unfortunately still it is not working. It is showing I have entered the wrong hey. So please lend me with the correct one. And also tell me how to play it.

Re: Cracking Angry Bird Rio

Hey Angry Birds Rio is coming with the around 60 different levels, each and every level has hidden fruits in them, it also have star ratings and also it has achievement in them. You will find it interesting because it’s new and new levels are coming. The level packs will be released soon with in coming months. You should fix your problem and start playing it because it is the most popular game now a day.

Hey friend you have got it from your friend? From where did he get? I am asking it because I love this game and as far as I know this game is not easily available. I have purchased it from the net and got the activation key along with it, but I am also receiving the same problem. It is showing the key is not valid but according to me this is not possible because I have purchased it so think there should be some other setting which has to be done. So don’t worry I will let you know as soon as I will fix it. Ans if you get please let me also know.

Hey try these steps it may help you.
    First go to the activation folder and copy the angry \birdrio_patched.exe to game folder. Than go to C/System32/ drivers /etc folder. Right click and open hosts file with notepad. After doing this add to 127.0.0.1 drm-pc.angrybirdsgame.com at the end of line., after this save and close it. Then again get back to activation folder and iws2.zip open it and extract to C:\Web. After doing that go to activation folder and copy the www file to C:\web folder inside. Then goto C:\web folder start the iws.exe. After that write to public folder: www and click the OK. In next step Open the internet browser write the 127.0.0.1/consumekey/ and hit enter. It should show valid-key status now. Now than again write drm-pc.angrybirdsgame.com/consumeKey/ to internet browser and enter. Again valid-key status should be shown. Then finally go to game folder from AngryBirdsRio_patched.exe to enter the game. Open the game and click activate full version. Enter the suitable serial number and then click register.

I you can also play the angry bird rio on your mobile. It’s very simple just you have to follow the following steps:
    First and foremost download the game and unzip it. After that transfer it to your memory card of your phone. After that open the apk file with your file manager and install the game and you can play it. As simple as anything. Just try it out its totally fun.