Thread: Fallout: New Vegas DLC: Brotherhood of steel

Fallout: New Vegas DLC: Brotherhood of steel

This is something what I did dislike in fallout new Vegas is that the Brotherhood of steel are so bad. They should be the same fallout 3 or something better. They look so bad in fallout new Vegas as there is a set finish. They could bring in a new chapter and help the old chapter rebuild and be strong again. Like one at sample they send more help from California to the chapter and tell them that they need to come out of the bunker and become a strong force again to be feared by the wasteland and take new technology.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas DLC: Brotherhood of steel

I don't really care for the Brotherhood in particular, seeing as how we've been involved with them in the other Fallout games quite a lot, but I would like to see power armor in wider use in the Mojave. Legion is a boring and terrible faction. Seriously, a bunch of tribal’s with machetes and power fists? If you are going to make a DLC based on the Legion, make them not suck. Give them some real fighters, even Caesars personal guards were way to damn simple to kill. At least the NCR rangers have badass armor and are good with a ranged weapon.

It doesn't matter if they have any real or direct impact. What matters is that the [censored] developers can't think of something else but copy paste those damn space soldiers anywhere they can. Be it a small part in a dialogue to full joining them like FO1 and FONV. What matters are that the BOS has received the most attention out of every single faction in Fallout and do not need to be in the spotlight yet again.

The Pitt was burned to crisp by Lyons Brotherhood, which is the first connection, the second connection is speaking to some of the LB personnel who were children they snatched in The Pitt, and the third connection comes in The Pitt itself where Ashur, a former BOS paladin, resides. This DLC has a large BOS connection, not any actual BOS presence in it, but a large connection. Dead Money had 3 connections, first is Elijah right off the bath, second is Christine and third is Veronica after the DLC.

Only faction in New Vegas that needs a DLC is Legion and that's because they need more lore and because the developers failed to give us better insight to Legion culture as we only got to see their military and not their civilized lands. I know a lot of people don't like the Legion, but then this DLC would be great as it could push the Legion towards that gray morality instead of the pitch black most people seem to perceive them as.

That they're the most liked faction does not really matter. Its better that they turn into a new fan-service than that they are treated with respect? But no, Fallout 4 has to continue the story with Lyons Brotherhood and the Outcasts. I don't like it that much but I think Bethesda should finish up what they started. Bethesda and new fans necessitate to understand that BOS is in a decline and have to die out at some point, that Enclave are deadites and that super mutants cannot reproduce and therefore will become extinct unless they fix their sterilization.