Thread: Need LA Noire help on achievements?

Need LA Noire help on achievements?

Hi friends there is good news for all of you people. I know that there are very few people who like this game but now you can avail the achievements. All those people who would like to obtain the achievements, they can visit to the quick360achievements website. This site basically contains most of the video achievements and walkthrough guides for this game. This site is quite useful when you want to obtain them quickly.

Re: Need LA Noire help on achievements?

Hi everyone as I have heard many good comments for this site but still I would like to know more about this site from others too. Is this site really useful for all of you? Are the information regarding the things are good and accurate and fulfilling your needs. Please do let me know if you want any changes to be or any improvements you people like to be made to this site. Thank you for any comments made.

Yes, that’s right this is an amazing site that contains a lot of videos. You can visit this site and watching the videos you can clear the levels very fast. Of course it is sure that I use my ipod to see the videos from this site. But there is only one problem that PS3 processing unit cannot handle this site as it has to take much load. Thus I would prefer people to use computers or laptops to use this site and watch videos.

I definitely agree with this point quick360achievements website is amazing. There are so many videos uploaded on this website. This site basically saves a lot of time in searching and watching videos as compared to the YouTube since many useful videos are bunched together in one page with having a good quality. So you can use this website to watch the tricks to complete the missions in this game.

In this quick360achievements website, new videos are added daily. This website is also being updated regularly. You know that last time 2 achievement videos were being uploaded and added to the public menace. Case 9 and 10 were also added. Also The Naked City - A Good-Looking Corpse 20G and Fakeloo 20G were also added. Case 11 was added too. Thus this site is amazing.